The BDS Agency Founder and President Brian D. Stanchak has worked with numerous universities, athletic departments, athletic programs, industry conferences, corporations, and small businesses by presenting an innovative career development networking and personal branding seminar that is titled “It’s Not Who You Know, It’s Who Knows You”, which is also in the process of being published into a book.
Brian’s uniquely combined experience as a successful entrepreneur who built an industry leading sport management agency and nationally recognized industry conference, formerly one of the nation’s youngest collegiate Director of Athletics, and a former NCAA Division I basketball coach has allowed him to learn first-hand what it takes to grow and succeed professionally, in a variety of fields. He will transfer these lessons to your students and employees using leadership and motivational methods, combined with the ability to incorporate stories from his career. Brian will work with each client to emphasize areas within his seminar that meets their desired needs.
What is Covered:
- What Does It’s Not Who You Know, It’s Who Knows You Mean?
- Networking 101
- Establishing Your Personal Brand
- Put Yourself Out There
- Networking with Administrators
- Networking Through Recruiting
- Social Media Cautions and Strategies
- Additional Networking Tactics
- How to Leave a Mark
- The Follow Up
Examples of some of Brian’s previous speaking engagements:
- 2018 Wilkes-Barre Connect Entrepreneur Night (Wilkes-Barre, PA)
- 2017 Florida International University College of Law Sports Law class (Miami, FL)
- 2017 Stetson University Athletics (DeLand, FL)
- 2017 Lackawanna College Athletics (Scranton, PA)
- 2017 Head Coach Training Center (Wilkes-Barre, PA)
- 2017 Intercollegiate Leadership Wilkes-Barre (Nanticoke, PA)
- 2016 Rutgers University Global Sports Business MS program (Piscataway, NJ)
- 2016 Head Coach Training Center (Wilkes-Barre, PA)
- 2015 Rising Coaches Elite (Las Vegas, NV)
- 2015 Emerging AD (Atlanta, GA)
- 2015 National Collegiate Recruiting Conference (Nashville, TN)
- 2015 Misericordia University Sport Management program (Dallas, PA)
- 2014 California University of PA Sport Management Symposium (California, PA)
If you are interested in booking Brian for a speaking engagement or would like more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.